Ask a Question

Ask your problems, query related to WBUT (MAKAUT) syllabus, also Share your Knowledge by Answering Questions.

Hello sir plz provide me the question paper of embedded systems and wireless communications of 7 th sem ece

please provide me eith the question papers and suggestions of Digital System Design and Data Structure and Algoriyhm

I need 3rd sem new sylebus all subject' study materials and suggetions plzz upload plzz help me

What are the basic technologies for fabrication of a pn junction??

I have stolen my 2nd sem grade card what i have to do now ?