Ask a Question

was a student o MAKAUT at 2016 from BCA department.Course time -2013 to 2016 but i got a supple in last year and my result is incompleted.Can i complete it now ?? Sir / Madam its urgent for my life please let us know.

on 2020-08-01 08:50:31   by Rishav   on Computer Science & Engineering  0 answers