Winter Training 2018-19
Quality Training with Project
9038073878 / 8240741261
Robotics (Autonomous Robotics) with Embedded Systems
Course Duration: 30 - 32 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students
Course Objective: Learn how to use an Arduino and its various input/output accessories through practical exercise sessions. Also learn how to use the knowledge gained in the class to build a line follower robot out of it. At the end of the training, you would be capable enough to use other input/output accessories (not used in the training) as well to build further projects on your own.
Prerequisite: Fundamental knowledge of any programming language is mandatory.
Course Fee: Rs. 5,950/- (including Taxes)
Feature: Free Take Away Robotics Kit to each Participant
No. of Seats Left : 0
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Arduino
- Drivers & Software Installation
- Getting used to Arduino IDE
- Anatomy of Arduino
- Detailed Pin Mapping and Auxiliaries
- Bootloaders and Bootloading process
- How to Program in Arduino ?
- LED Interfacing with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Blinking LEDs in a given pattern
- Basic Electronic Concepts of Embedded Designing
- Pulse Width Modulation - Theory
- Practical: Controlling brightness of a LED.
- Seven Segment Displays - Theory
- Practical: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Displays
- LCD Interfacing with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Displaying Text on LCD
- Practical: Scrolling Text on LCD
- Digital Input Processing - Theory
- Practical: Detecting Switch Inputs on Arduino Pins
- Practical: Controlling LEDs with Single Key Button
- Interfacing a Buzzer with Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Generating Tones using Buzzer
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensors - Theory
- Practical: Distance/Speed approximation using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Serial Communication in Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Controlling LEDs from the PC.
- Practical: Printing text on the LCD from PC
- Introduction to ADC and Serial Monitoring - Theory
- Practical: Interfacing a simple Potentiometer.
- Interfacing IR Sensors(Analog) - Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an IR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting obstacles and surface colour difference using above.
- Interfacing LDR Sensors(Analog) - Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an LDR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting Colour and Light Intensity with LDR Sensors.
- Interfacing Temperature Sensor - Theory
- Practical: Calibrating Sensor value with Temperatur Range.
- Introduction to Autonomous Robotics
- Motor Driver & Its Need - Theory
- Practical: Interfacing a DC Motor with Arduino
- Line Follower Robot : Theory
- Practical: Making a Line Follower Robot
- Project Discussion and Building
Take Away KIT Content:
- Connecting Wires
- Motor Driver
- Piezo Buzzer
- 16x2 LCD
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Robot Chassis
- BO motors
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel
- Battery Connectors
- Students are supposed to bring their own Micro-USB Cables(Android Phone Data Cables).
- Adhesive tape, Screw Drivers and all other tools will also be provided during the training which are not a part of the take-away kit.