Online Summer Training
Live Classes with Certification & Projects
Online Summer Training FAQs
Why you should join Mywbut Online Summer Training Program?
- Since 2010, Mywbut.com is serving students in each possible aspect.
- Since last 7 years, Mywbut Workshop and Training Programs have received more than 90% positive feedback from more than 11,000 participants.
- Course completion certificate and Project letter from Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Training & Workshop subsidiary of MYWBUT), which is ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Who can do this Training Program / Eligibility for the Program?
- Any body who is an Undergraduate, Graduate or Post Graduate which includes B.Tech., MCA , M.Sc (IT), B.Sc (IT) , BCA , PGDCA, Diploma etc.
- Students studying in first year to final year can undergo this program.
- The Training is also designed to fulfill the requirements of the 6th semester students who wish to do Industrial Training, a mandatory part of their curriculum.
- Students who wish to upgrade their existing skills can also undergo the program.
Who will be the trainers?
- Mywbut hires expert trainers from Corporate Sector or Industry so that participants get industrial exposure.
What is the duration of the Program?
- The duration of each Course varies from 4 weeks to 6 weeks.
When will the Program begin / What are the Schedule for the Courses?
- Courses under Online Summer Training will start from the month of April. There will be multiple batches of each Course.
- Training Schedule
How classes of Online Summer Training will be delivered?
- Online (Live Classes using Zoom App)
What will be timing of the classes?
- Classes will be scheduled after 6 PM (on weekdays) and on holidays / weekends.
How many students will be there in a batch?
- To maintain good Student Trainer Ratio for effective learning, there will be maximum 30 - 40 students in a batch.
When will I get Certificate and Project letter? / How can I collect my Certificate?
- All the Certificates and Project Letter will be issued within 15 days of Successful completion of the training.
- Either a Participant can collect his Certificate from Mywbut office or it will be sent to Participants' college through Mywbut Campus Representatives.
How can I register for the Program?
- To book a seat, you need to pay Rs. 1500 + Rs.30 as initial registration fee or advance. You can pay this through Online Payment (using Debit Card / Netbanking / UPI) or pay to Mywbut Campus Representative or pay at Mywbut Office. Get more details here - Registration Process
What is the last date for registration?
- As there will be multiple batches of each Course, there is no such last date of registration.
Is there any Discount for the Program?
- Yes, there are several discounts available for Online Summer Training. Please get the details here - Discounts
Is there any process for refund?
- In general scenario no amount to be refunded once registration is confirmed.
- Refund is possible only for cases where Mywbut declares the cancellation of any training Course or if a Participant shows valid reason for not attending the Program, before the start of Program.
Where do I contact if I have any doubts?
- You can write to us at 'email@example.com'.
- Contact Mywbut at 033-40623141 / 9038073878 / 8240620742.