Online Summer Training
Live Classes with Certification & Projects
Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
Course Duration: 15 Classes x 2 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr to 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students (only Students are allowed for this Training)
Course Objective: Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, cracking wifi, DoS attacks, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, and more topics.
Prerequisite: No experience is required. Basic Computer and Internet knowledge is enough.
Course Fee: Rs. 3,950/- (including Taxes)
- Fundamental of Ethical Hacking
- Overview of Cyber Law (Indian IT ACT)
- Basics of Networking Concept
- Virtualization and LAB Setup
- Information Gathering
- Scanning and Enumeration
- System Hacking & Security
- Data Hiding Concept and Batch Programming
- Trojan, Virus, Keyloggers, Spyware & its Security
- Google Database Hacking
- Social Site Hacking and its Security
- Android Hacking and its Security
- Website and Webserver Hacking and Security
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing(VAPT)
- Wireless Hacking and Security
- Hacking tools used by Kali
- Hacking Windows by PowerShell and its Security
- Cyber Crime Case Study
Few Points to Note:
- Class Recordings will be accessible till 15 days.
- Class Recordings of few demonstrations will not be available for this Training.
- Distribution and Download of Class Recordings is strictly prohibited and those found in such activity will be liable for legal punishment.