Motion Controlled Robot
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshop on Motion Controlled Robot using Arduino in association with its Technical Partner - Skubotics.
Workshop on Motion Controlled Robot (using Arduino)
- Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have basic knowledge of any Programming Language (at least C Language)]
- Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Programming with Arduino
- Blinking an LED
- Controlling Motors with Arduino
- Basics of Robot Dynamics
- Building the Robot Structure
- Reading an Accelerometer
- Using the Accelerometer input to control the motors
- Calliberation and Tuning the Motor output to the Accelerometer input signals
- Completing the Motion Controlled Robot
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 22nd September, 2019 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Venue : Sector - 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate.
- 8240741261 / 9038073878