Line Following Robot using Arduino
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshop on Line Following Robot using Arduino in association with its Technical Partner - Skubotics.
Workshop on Line Following Robot using Arduino
- Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have knowledge of Programming Language (at least C Language)]
- Registration Fee: Rs. 400/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Programming with Arduino
- Blinking an LED
- Reading values from an IR sensor
- Controlling brightness of a LED
- Designing a Line Following Sensor with IR
- Basic Electronics concepts of sensors
- Interfacing a motor driver to the Arduino
- Line Following Concepts
- Building the Line Follower
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 22nd September, 2018 (Saturday)
- Time : 11.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Venue : Techno International Newtown, Block - DG, Action Area - 1, Newtown, Kolkata - 700156
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate.
- +91-9874351532 / +91-9038073878