Home Automation using IoT
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshop on Introduction to Home Automation using IoT (Internet of Things) in association with its Technical Partner - Skubotics.
Workshop on Home Automation using IoT (Internet of Things)
- Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have knowledge of Programming Language (at least C Language)]
- Registration Fee: Rs. 400/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Interfacing of AC drivers with Arduino
- Brief Introduction to Python
- Arduino and Python Integration
- Understand how to use Python to receive data from Internet for Automation
- Live IoT Automation Demonstration - Using a website to automate LEDs connected to an Arduino
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 25th February, 2018 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Venue : Venue : Unitedworld School of Business, Infinity Benchmark, 10th Floor, Block - EP & GP, Sector - 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091 [Opposite RDB Cinema, Bus Stop: Webel More / RDB]
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate.
- +91-8240741261 / +91-9038073878