MYWBUT.COM in association with National Institute of Technology, Durgapur presents Workshop on Data Analytics.
What is Data Analytics?
- Data Analytics is the science of examining raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about that information.
- Data Analytics involves applying an algorithmic process to derive insights. For example, running through a number of data sets to look for meaningful correlations between each other.
- It is used in a number of industries to allow the organizations and companies to make better decisions as well as verify and disprove existing theories or models.
- Application of Data Analytics: Gaming: Data Analytics helps in collecting data to optimize and spend within as well as across games. Game companies gain insight into the dislikes, the relationships, and the likes of the users.
Workshop on Data Analytics
- Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Basic Knowledge of Python Programming will be helful.]
- Registration Fee: Rs. 550/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Real Life Applications
- Setting up the tools
- Working with Data
- Case Study
- Date : 17th March, 2018 (SATURDAY)
- Time : 10.00 AM - 4.00 PM
- Venue : National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate (from Mywbut and National Institute of Technology, Durgapur).
- +91-8240741261 / +91-9038073878