Introduction to Arduino
Tech Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd (Workshop & Training subsidiary part of MYWBUT.COM) presents Workshops on Introduction to Arduino in association with its Technical Partner - Skubotics.
Workshop on Introduction to Arduino
- Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students
- Registration Fee: Rs. 400/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Basic Anatomy of Arduino
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Programming with Arduino
- Blinking LEDs on Breadboard in a pattern
- PWM Control and Controlling brightness of the LEDs
- Detecting Switch Inputs with a Tact Switch
- Basic Light Sensor Designing with an LDR
- Introduction to Serial Monitoring
- Introduction to ADC and Reading Sensor Values
- Building an Embedded Application
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 11th March, 2018 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Venue : Unitedworld School of Business, Infinity Benchmark, 10th Floor, Block - EP & GP, Sector - 5, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091 [Opposite RDB Cinema, Bus Stop: Webel More / RDB]
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate.
- +91-8240741261 / +91-9038073878