It is the Entrance Examination for admission into the 2nd Year (3rd Semester) of four years Bachelor Degree Courses in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy in Universities, Government Colleges, as well as Self-financed Engineering & Technological Institutes in the state of West Bengal.
Download JELET 2017 Admit Card
|Schedule of Examination "JELET 2017"
|Mode of Application
||ONLINE only APPLY HERE
|Start of Online form fill-up
||14th March, 2017
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page
||04th April, 2017
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card
||1st June, 2017 DOWNLOAD
|Date of Examination
||11th June, 2017 (Saturday)
|Publication of Result
||30th June, 2017 (tentative)
|Examination Fees for JELET 2017 : Rs. 500/- (plus Bank's Service Charge)
|Age Restriction :
- There is no upper age limit for Diploma holder in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy.
- For B.Sc. candidates, the upper age llimit is 27 years as on 31.12.2017.
- For Diploma holders in Marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2017.
|Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Diploma holders seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- The candidate must pass Diploma in Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
- All relevant norms of D.G. Shipping will be applicable for admission in to Degree Course in Marine Engineering.
- B.Sc. candidates seeking admission into Engineering & Technology Degree Course:
- The candidate must pass B.Sc. Degree from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) marks.
- Also the candidate must have appeared 12th standard school examination with Mathematics as subject.
- The candidate, if admitted, will have to clear the subjects of Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing of the 1st year Degree Course in Engineering / Technology along with theor Second year subjects.
- B.Sc. candidates will be considered for admission only if vacancies remain even after filling the seats with available Diploma holder candidates.
- B.Sc. candidates are not eligible for admission into Degree Course in Pharmacy.