Winter Training 2018-19
Quality Training with Project
9038073878 / 8240741261
9 Robots in 8 Days (using Arduino)
Course Duration: 28 hrs
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / Diploma / MCA / BCA students
Course Objective: Learn how to use an Arduino and various sensors and accessories with it through the practical exercise sessions carried in the class, to finally build the mentioned robots. At the end of the training, you would be capable enough to use sensors not used in the training as well to build various other robots on your own.
Course Fee: Rs. 5,950/- (including Taxes)
Feature: Free Take Away Robotics Kit to each individual Participant
No. of Seats Left : 7
Course Content (updated):
- Introduction to Embedded System in Arduino Environment
- Familiarization with the basic concepts of Robotics
- PC Controlled Robot : Send commands from your computer to control your robot from your keyboard. Develop your own commands and take control !
- Photovore Robot : Robots which can chase lights. Learn the basics of building sensors on your own according to your requirements. Configure robots to either chase the light or run away from it.
- Edge detecting Robot : Build robots which can detect edges when placed on a table and avoid falling down while constantly moving on it. Develop similar algorithms to avoid pits on your path while the robot is moving in a particular course.
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot : Build robots which can detect obstacles when placed in front and avoid collisions and move away from it when encountered.
- Basic Line Follower : Build a basic 2 sensor line follower and learn how to follow a line on a 2 tone contrasting surface. Learn how to build line following sensors and the tips and tricks of tuning them for optimum performance.
- Multi Sensored Line Follower Robot : Build efficient and advanced line followers using multiple line sensing array of sensors and variable speed control. Line following will never be the same again !
- Gesture Controlled Robot : Learn how to channelize motion of human into an efficient remote control system to drive your robots. Learn how to build accelerometer based motion sensing robots.
- TV Remote Controlled Robot : Learn the basics of IR Signals and how it works, and use the technology to create remote controlled Robots and signal them from your TV remote to make them move.
- Sumo Robot : Robot-sumo is a sport in which two robots attempt to push each other out of a circle. The robots used in this competition are called SumoBots. For the first time in Kolkata, learn how to build autonomous sumo robots.
Take Away KIT Content:
- Motor Driver
- Connecting Wires
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Color Sensor
- Light Sensor
- IR Remote+Receiver
- Robot Chassis
- BO motors
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel
- Battery Connectors